It’s been a challenging week here at home and overseas with the COVID-19 pandemic escalating.
Now more than ever, we need to rally together as whanau, communities and as a country. Please look after yourself and reach out to us if we can provide you with assistance in any way.
Here are some links to websites and articles you may find useful:
- New Government website
- Talking to children about COVID-19
- From the Ministry of Education – talking to children about COVID-19 and wellbeing
- Self-isolation: learning the things you’ve always wanted to
- Coronavirus – what cancer patients need to know
- Touching your face – why we do it and how to stop
- Here’s how to start meditating today
- 5 ways to make social distancing not suck
- Hospice care
- COVID-19 resource centre.