Your monthly donation will help create a Circle of Care around New Zealanders facing a diagnosis of incurable breast cancer.
Make a monthly gift
By joining our Circle of Care as a monthly donor, you can provide critical support for brave women need at this most desperate time of their life. Your care will provide:
- Emotional support through phone calls and visits from a specialist Support Coordinator
- Practical support, including meal deliveries, home help, well-being treatments, transport to hospital and much more
- Bringing women together for vital peer-to-peer support
- A day out so families can create precious memories together
You will provide care and compassion for mums like Ainette.
Ainette was in her last 30s when she was diagnosed with incurable breast cancer. Her life was turned upside down. The mum of three went from working in a rewarding career and saving for her own home, to living day-to-day.
"Sweet Louise gives me the courage and confidence to face this diagnosis and carry on," says Ainette.
"I look forward to the support meetings and love meeting other ladies going through this as well. It makes me feel I’m not the only one. My goal is to be around for as long as I can – to show my kids how much I love them as their mum."
Other ways to set up your monthly gift:
You can also set up your regular donation by direct debit to our bank account 12-3198-0032019-00. Please use “RG” and your name as the reference (eg RG KJones).
Please also email us at [email protected] to let us know that you’ve committed to a monthly gift so we can send you your tax receipt and make sure you become part of our Circle of Care programme.
When you join as a Circle of Care supporter, you will see exactly how you are making a difference in the lives of Kiwi women and their families.
You will receive:
- Sweet Connection newsletters – to keep you informed about the difference your ongoing kindness is making
- Invitations to special Sweet Louise events
- A receipt at the end of the tax year so you can claim your tax rebate (33% of total donation)
- A keepsake card of Louise’s mantra to encourage and inspire you - and remind you of what you do for Kiwi women with incurable breast cancer.