Got a question that isn’t answered here? Email [email protected] for more help.
Your money will go towards the range of different services Sweet Louise provides. These services include:
- An annual allocation of vouchers worth $500 to spend on our range of complementary and practical services.
- Monthly Member Meetings offer peer support and the chance to connect with others on the same journey. They also offer inclusive activities and interesting speakers presenting on relevant topics.
- A wide range of information resources, both electronic and printed
- Referrals to and collaboration with community organisations supporting families experiencing cancer.
For more information on our services, click here.
- Get inviting– Invite your friends, family, workmates for a morning tea
- Find a location– You can hold your morning tea at home, at work, at school or anywhere you’d like
- Fundraise– It can be as easy as a cup of coffee and a cupcake. Encourage your guests to give you a donation which you pass on to Sweet Louise. And raise as little or as much as you’d like.
Encourage your guests to give you a donation for the food you serve. This can be as little or as much as you’d like. You can also have heaps of fun raising money with raffles or a silent auction at your morning tea.
If you’d like a Sweet Louise staff member to speak at your event, please email [email protected]. We’ll do our best to find a suitable person for your date.
There are number of ways you can pay in your Morning Tea money
- Visit our donation page and specify it’s for a morning tea. You can pay via credit card here.
- Send a cheque to PO Box 137 343, Parnell, Auckland, 1151 and make the cheque out to “Sweet Louise”
- Call us on 0800 112 277 to pay over the phone via credit card