Christmas Appeal: Your Christmas donation today can provide a Christmas Hamper for women like Erin
On Christmas Eve, Erin was given the news no one wants to hear. Her breast cancer was back and it had spread. And this time there is no cure.
49-year-old Erin gathered her whānau and worked out her plan.
For Erin, and 760 Kiwi women like her who are living with incurable breast cancer, Sweet Louise is a vital part of her plan to live as well as possible, for as long as possible.
But Covid-19 has again hit Sweet Louise hard.
We urgently need to raise $50,000 by Christmas Eve so we can provide the care that women like Erin need and deserve.
You could provide a:
- $25 Christmas Coffee Hamper can buy coffee out for a family to enjoy
- $75 Christmas Compassion Hamper can provide a week of meal deliveries for a whole family
- $100 Christmas Essentials Hamper can provide petrol or transport to hospital appointments
- $200 Christmas Experience Hamper can provide a special family day to create precious memories that children will treasure forever
- $500 Christmas Comfort Hamper can provide mastectomy wear and a family day out
Whatever you decide, your Christmas gift will be put into action straight away by our frontline team of Support Coordinators. As well as providing emotional support, the Support Coordinators will organise all the practical details to turn your gift into reality for Kiwi women facing a diagnosis of incurable breast cancer this Christmas.